Thursday, January 7, 2010

formspring.me

I'm fifteen and want a tattoo sooooooo bad. What do you think about teenagers getting tattoos? My mum thinks its stupid and said tattoos are horrible anyway.

You're not going to want to hear this, but i do agree with the age restrictions for tattoos.

Although I'm sure there are tons of people who would never regret the tattoo that they got done when they were younger than the legal age, there are some that do regret it.

Tattoos aren't something that needs to be rushed, I waited 2 years to get mine done, and it was worth the wait. I took the time to think things through, and my ideas of design and placement changed over the course of the 2 years. Take your time and think it through.

Your mum is entitled to her opinions. But obviously i don't think they're stupid or horrible ;)

Ask me anything

3 comments:

  1. i so agreeeee! they're on your body forever, and your body is the only thing that's really with you forever. so, make sure you really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just turned 18 and am waiting to get a tattoo. You never know what you'll like when you're older and ink is forever! In my opinion you should wait until you're completely positive you want a certain design or at least wait until you're 18! If you must get one now, I suggest something small in a discreet place - that's what I would do!! Lovely blog, keep it uP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im 15 also and for years i've wanted 8 tattoos, and the day my parents let me go and get a tattoo im taking that offer up. i love tattoos, i think they are a way to express yourself, and also its art that is on your body and i just love tattoos. you should really get some!

    ReplyDelete