Friday, May 8, 2009

Lindsay Lohan, Oh No.

Okay guys, as i'm sure you've heard (if not, referring back to LL's post), Lindsay recently got a new tattoo of a Marilyn Monroe quote that says 'Everyone’s a star and deserves the right to twinkle'.

I have finally found a picture of it.

It's not a great picture, but i'm sure better ones will surface soon.



I like the quote, but i don't think it was the right placement, and I'm not all that into the red and yellow stars around it either...
but that's just me :P
i still like her other ones.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to comment really quick and say that I really like your blog. It's really fun to see trends and taste in tattoos. Thanks for all your effort.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This tattoo is a marilyn monroe quote that says "I restore myself when i'm alone." Your blog is great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even KNOW those were stars. They totally looked like scabs. Gross.


    But I LOVE your website. Very beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete